Broadcast Date: March 26, 2020
If you have contingent workers, remote workers, or conduct M&A, you understand that today's workforce is increasingly mobile. They're working from distant offices, on the go, and moving from one project to the next. And, they're collaborating across borders, time zones, and organizations. We built AWS End User Computing (EUC) services to give you the agility to respond to the changing needs of your workforce. You can scale up or scale down on-demand, providing your users with the resources they need, all without deploying and operating infrastructure. In this tech talk, learn how tens of thousands of companies are accelerating their cloud migration with WorkSpaces and AppStream 2.0.
- Understand why companies are moving their VDI workloads to AWS
- Learn how companies with contingent workforces are increasing security and agility while lowering costs
- Learn how companies are enabling remote working with virtualized desktops and applications
Who Should Attend?
IT decision makers responsible for End User Computing and VDI solutions, security professionals looking to protect sensitive data on employee and contractor devices
- Alexander Barnett, Head of Business Development - End User Computing, AWS
- Jeff Ferris, Worldwide Tech Leader, End User Computing, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.