Broadcast Date: May 18, 2020
AWS Graviton2 based Amazon EC2 instances deliver up to 40% better price performance over current generation x86-based instances for a wide variety of workloads, including application servers, micro-services, video encoding, high-performance computing, electronic design automation, compression, gaming, open-source databases, in-memory caches, and CPU-based machine learning inference. In this tech talk, we will introduce the AWS Graviton2 processor and its EC2 instances, discuss the ecosystem support, and show you how easy it can be to adopt them.
- Learn about AWS Graviton2 and Amazon EC2 M6g, R6g, and C6g instances
- Learn about the ecosystem support for AWS Graviton2 based instances
- Learn how to adopt AWS Graviton2 based Amazon EC2 instances
Who Should Attend?
AWS customers running general purpose, compute optimized, or memory optimized workloads on Amazon EC2. Developers building applications for the Arm architecture.
- Jeff Underhill, EC2 Principal Business Development Manager, AWS
- Arthur Petitpierre, Sr. Specialist SA, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.