“Securely connecting systems and devices to the cloud was the best way to enable outreach and ultimately new insights into data from the scalability, flexibility, and lower cost of ownership it provides.”
– Mitch Jackson, Vice President of Cloud Strategy and Technology, GE Healthcare Digital.
When: February 17, 2021 | 11:30 AM CAT
Length: 60 minutes
Help solve today’s problems and build a sustainable foundation for affordable, accessible, and high quality healthcare. The most common advantages of cloud computing in healthcare organizations include scalability, flexibility of data storage, cost reduction, and security. These different levers can help guide decisions about what type of technology to support in house and what to move to the cloud.
Key benefits of Amazon Web Services (AWS) for healthcare organisations:
- Providing a trusted platform
- Unlocking the potential of healthcare data
- Enabling clinical and operational excellence
- Empowering personalized digital relationships with patients and consumers
- Activating the healthcare partner network
- Increasing the speed of innovation