Join us for our Polish Webinars in October!
Join us at our end of October webinar miniseries in Polish where we will focus on the topics of how to migrate to AWS, on Game production in the Cloud and on secure video services on AWS. During the sessions will present the successful migration of Domiporta, one of Poland’s leading real estate enterprises, to the AWS cloud. We will be also covering how AWS cloud can help distributed teams to rapidly build games in the cloud with full flexibility, wide tools selection and robustness of AWS cloud. Additionally, you will get to know practical knowledge on how to launch your own secure video service on AWS and we will also discuss the potential benefits of Amazon Personalize over an alternative, unmanaged approach.
Migration Case study: Choosing a cloud platform - key things to consider (in Polish)
October 26, 2021 Tuesday 10:00 CEST
With over a million active customers and a global cloud presence, AWS has experience in helping organizations of all sizes migrate workloads to the cloud.
You can migrate any workload – applications, websites, databases, storage, physical or virtual servers – and even entire data centers from an on-premises environment, hosting facility, or other public cloud to AWS.
Enterprises migrating to AWS require expertise, tools, and alignment of business and IT strategy.
Many organizations can accelerate their migration through partnership.
During the webinar, Unity Group experts will present the successful migration of Domiporta, one of Poland’s leading real estate enterprises, to the AWS cloud.
The key challenges were primarily the short time of moving the infrastructure due to the ending support of the previous provider, the large technological debt of the client's systems, their scarce documentation and the extensive file base of over 87 million graphics.
It was also important to start refactoring further legacy systems to native AWS services.
Of course, service continuity needed to be ensured at all times!
What you will learn:
- How to successfully move your environment to AWS in a configuration as close as possible to your existing on-premises environment
- The benefits of changing a supported database to Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) for SQL Server
- Why it is worth using such AWS tools as AWS Application Migration Service (former CloudEndure), AWS Storage Gateway and Amazon RDS
- How to implement security solutions based on AWS Shield and AWS WAF services
- How to quickly eliminate technological debt and effectively transfer large databases
Paweł Peryga - Head of Systems Maintenance & Development Unity Group, Mateusz Rozborski - Linux Administrator Unity Group, Kamil Wieczorek - AWS Partner Solutions Architect
Game Production in the Cloud: AWS Webinar in Polish
October 27, 2021 Wednesday 10.00 CEST
With so many talented developers around the world the distributed game production is a fact. However equipping your team and shipping high-end build machines is not always possible and for the most part expensive. Join us in October for the webinar to learn how AWS cloud can help distributed teams to rapidly build games in the cloud with full flexibility, wide tools selection and robustness of AWS cloud. During the session we will show you examples of remote workstation, version control and acceleration of computational expensive, parallel builds with Unreal Engine4. We will demonstrate how AWS cloud can help improve build times of your projects saving the costs and provide your game production teams with fast access to a platform from anywhere.
What you will learn:
- How to improve agility in game production in the cloud
- How to improve your teams work/life balance
- Discover and understand what benefits AWS Cloud gives game developers
- See examples of acceleration of compute heavy workloads in the cloud
- Learn AWS services useful to build your own environment for robust builds
Grzegorz Ochmański, Senior Solutions Architect, Gametech, AWS and Arkadiusz Dulik, Senior GameTech Account Manager, AWS
How to launch your own secure video service on AWS with little to no streaming knowledge? (AWS webinar in Polish)
October 28, 2021 Thursday 10.00 CEST
As a result of the pandemic, the digital transformation of companies has significantly accelerated, same with on-line video streaming business, which continues to grow rapidly. On average, worldwide viewers spend 8 hours per week watching various types of content. If you have ever thought about creating your own video platform, this session might be perfect for you. AWS offers broad and mature, purpose-built media services, software, and appliances for making digital content creation, transformation, and delivery - fast and easy. With pay-as-you-go Media Services and advanced video processing appliances, you can produce high-impact creative projects and outstanding viewing experiences. What is more important, you don't need to have video streaming knowledge to start your online video business. During this session, you will get to know practical knowledge on how to launch your own secure video service on AWS. Insys VT subject matter experts will share with you some ideas for online video business and real case customer success stories from various industries.
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to organize your web video presence with little to no technical knowledge.
- Discover how to build your own secure video streaming service.
- Learn how to use AWS Media Services (AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaPackage, AWS Elemental MediaConvert) to build a complete OTT solution.
- Gain a deeper knowledge of how to monetize video content online.
- Experience demo on how to build secure streaming platform on AWS on your own.
Krzysztof Bartkowski - CEO, Insys Video Technologies; Seweryn Biegański - Presales Engineer, Insys Video Technologies; Kamil Wieczorek – Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
Give your customers what they are looking for with Amazon Personalize (in Polish)
October 29, 2021 Thursday 10.00 CEST
Recommendation engines are getting more and more important in customer acquisition and customer engagement efforts across the globe.
They support a wide variety of personalization scenarios, including specific product recommendations, personalized product re-ranking, and customized direct marketing.
Amazon Personalize enables developers to build applications with the same machine learning (ML) technology used by Amazon.com for real-time personalized recommendations and no ML expertise required.
It is a fully managed machine learning service that goes beyond rigid static rule based recommendation systems and trains, tunes, and deploys custom ML models to deliver highly customized recommendations to customers across industries such as retail and media and entertainment.
During the session, we'll discuss the potential benefits of Amazon Personalize over an alternative, unmanaged approach.
Oktawave experts will present a demo on how to build the recommendation engine following a use case of the fashion company.
Why you should attend:
- Get familiar with recommendation engines concepts
- Learn how customers are getting advantage of Amazon Personalize
- Understand how to prepare data to meet requirements of Amazon Personalize
- Learn how to build your own recommendation solution in AWS Console
- Get your questions answered by Oktawave and AWS Experts
Łukasz Kraiński (Oktawave , Cloud Engineer), Kamil Wieczorek (AWS Partner Solutions Architect)