Leverage AWS to Execute an SAP Strategy that Better Supports Your Business
Every SAP customer has a unique journey to the cloud, and one size doesn’t fit all. Customers are adopting SAP on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud at varying speeds, depending on their strategy and risk tolerance, to help them innovate across their business. Join this webinar to learn more about the on-ramps you can take with your SAP on AWS migration and how to streamline SAP deployments and operations of any scale using AWS best practices. In addition, hear about real-world successes and lessons learned from some of the 5,000 SAP on AWS customers.
- Hear from SAP customers about business drivers, technology details, and migration paths to enable you to run critical SAP workloads reliably on AWS, whether you’re archiving, lifting-and-shifting, or transforming with SAP S/4HANA.
- Learn how to accelerate innovation by integrating SAP applications with cutting-edge AWS services such as Data Lakes, Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Hear how to derive new value from SAP investments while reducing TCO
- Learn how to shorten time to deployment with AWS Launch Wizard
- Hear from executives about their current focus, market trends, and future strategies; and from subject matter experts from SAP and AWS