Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CEST | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM GST )
Learn about the AWS strategy and best practices for performing large-scale cloud migrations. Built from the experiences of helping hundreds of enterprise organizations move to the cloud, these proven techniques and tools will help accelerate your successful journey to the AWS Cloud.
• Describe the primary drivers for moving to the AWS Cloud
• Describe the migration process
• Explain the Migration Readiness Assessment
• Describe the Migration Readiness and Planning process
• Describe the common application migration strategies
• List AWS tools and services that can accelerate the migration process
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
• IT business decision makers
• Individuals who seek an overall understanding of migrating to the cloud
- AWS Technical Trainer
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.