Monday, Jul 19, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM BST (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM CEST | 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM GST )
This fundamental-level course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to enable you to build your cloud skills and grow your professional credibility.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- IT-related professionals
- AWS Technical Trainer
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.