Monday, August 24, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM BST
In this introductory course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
In this course, you will learn:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Key AWS Services Included:
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Identify questions that relate to AWS development concepts
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
- Wilson De Santana AWS Technical Trainer
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.