Broadcast Date: April 20, 2022
Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) for PostgreSQL and for MySQL now support a new Amazon RDS Multi-AZ deployment option with one primary and two readable standby database (DB) instances across three Availability Zones (AZs). With this new option, Amazon RDS users can get up to 2x faster transaction commit latency compared to Multi-AZ with one standby, typically under 35 second fail overs, and additional read capacity. In this session, deep dive into how this new deployment option works, how it’s different from Amazon RDS Multi-AZ with one standby, and see a demo of how this option can help with applications with read-heavy workloads.
- Get an overview of Amazon RDS Multi-AZ and the new two readable standbys option
- Compare Amazon RDS Multi-AZ with one standby and Amazon RDS Multi-AZ with two readable standbys to see which is best for your use case
- Watch a demo of this new deployment option and how it helps applications with read-heavy workloads
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, IT, Application Architects, CIOs, Business Decision Makers
- Pandit Pradad, Principal Product Manager, AWS
- Vijay Karumajji, Sr. Specialist Database SA
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.