Broadcast Date: November 18, 2020
Companies need secure and scalable connections between VPCs, services, and on-premises applications. This is especially important for businesses with critical data. With AWS PrivateLink, you can connect your VPCs to services in AWS in a secure and scalable manner. AWS PrivateLink traffic doesn't traverse the internet, reducing the exposure to threat vectors such as brute force and distributed denial-of-service attacks. In this tech talk, James Wenzel, an AWS Solution Architect, will dive deep into how you can secure your traffic, simplify network management, and accelerate cloud migration with AWS PrivateLink. The session will also cover how AWS PrivateLink allows you to connect to SaaS applications from your VPC in a private, secure, and scalable manner.
- Learn how to secure your traffic with AWS PrivateLink
- Learn how AWS PrivateLink can simplify your network management
- Learn how to accelerate your cloud migration with AWS PrivateLink
Who Should Attend?
Network Engineers, System Administrators, Cloud Architects
- James Wenzel, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Vaishali Ghiya, Networking and Security Sales Leader, AWS
- Charlie Wells, Director of Services Partners & Alliances, Datadog
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.