Broadcast Date: January 22, 2019
In this tech talk, we'll dive deep into the AWS Cloud Map, a new service introduced at re:invent 2018. AWS Cloud Map is a cloud resource discovery service. With AWS Cloud Map, you can define custom names for all your application resources and then your applications can discover them at run-time. This increases your application availability because it always discovers the most up-to-date locations of resources it depends on and upstream services.
- Discover all your cloud resources with AWS Cloud Map
- Learn how to increase application availability
- Learn how to increase developer productivity
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Architects, DevOps Engineers
- Alexandr Moroz, Senior Product Manager, AWS
- Liam White, Software Engineer, Tetrate
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.