Broadcast Date: February 20, 2019
Cloud migrations that involve mission critical applications – those apps for which downtime is extremely impactful – are challenging because of extremely high availability and fault tolerance requirements. Messaging plays an important role in maintaining high availability. Learn how S&P Global Ratings migrated their existing messaging applications to Amazon MQ while addressing requirements for high availability, and scalability. We will also talk about how S&P Global Rating’s is planning to increase availability and cross-region messaging using the Amazon MQ network of brokers feature. A network of brokers enables applications to continue functioning during the failure of a broker, interruption of an AWS availability zone, or even a major external event rendering loss of connectivity with an entire AWS region. Expect to gain a deeper understanding of the role AWS messaging plays in migration, and how Amazon MQ has helped maintain high availability.
- Learn how to meet the high availability requirements of mission critical apps with Amazon MQ
- Learn how to establish highly available cross-region messaging
- Learn how to migrate existing messaging applications to the cloud
Who Should Attend?
Technical Decision Makers, Enterprise/Cloud Architects, Developers
- Assaji Aluwihare, Principal Business Dev Manager, AWS Messaging, AWS
- Sandip Dhummad, Director - Technology Architecture, S&P Global Ratings
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.