Broadcast Date: June 19, 2019
Join us for this customer showcase to learn how one of AWS' largest customers, Amazon.com, uses Amazon GuardDuty to detect and remediate threats. You will learn about the threat detection and remediation capabilities of Amazon GuardDuty and best practices to deploy, manage, and operationalize Amazon GuardDuty. The speakers will walk through real-world threat scenarios and answer any questions about recommended practices regarding deploying threat detection and response capabilities.
- Explore a real-world case study of how Amazon.com uses Amazon GuardDuty
- Understand best practices to deploy, manage, and operationalize Amazon GuardDuty
- Learn how Amazon.com acts on Amazon GuardDuty findings and learn about remediation workflows
Who Should Attend?
CISO, Information Security Professionals, Security Operations Center (SOC) teams, Incident Responders, Director Information Security, Security Practitioners
- Dave Burke, Principal Security Engineer, Information Security, Amazon.com
- Ryan Holland, Principal Industry Specialist, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.