Broadcast Date: January 23, 2019
Dow Jones, a world-leading data, media and intelligence solutions provider with brands like Wall Street Journal and MarketWatch, has numerous enterprise applications that need to be protected from various web attacks. The company was looking for a solution to protect these properties, and to be more in control of their security. They looked into AWS to help secure their cloud right at the edge. In this tech talk, you will learn how Dow Jones implemented an innovative architecture to meet their Software Security Framework, using services such as Amazon CloudFront, AWS Shield, AWS WAF, and AWS Lambda. You will learn how you can use AWS services to architect a secure software environment for securing legacy and new applications alike. Join Kamal Verma, Sr Principal Engineer at Dow Jones, for a deep dive into their implementation, and some of their key learnings.
- Find out from a real life example, how to automate your security on AWS
- Get tips and tricks on how to be in control of your cloud security
- Learn about the operational processes and controls Dow Jones put in place
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Security Professionals, IT Decision Makers
- Shawn Marck, Solutions Architect, AWS
- Kamal Verma, Sr. Principal Engineer, Dow Jones
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.