Broadcast Date: November 14, 2018
Learn how 99designs is using Amazon ECS, AWS Fargate and Datadog to deliver a scalable and highly resilient application for their customers. We will discuss how AWS Fargate works as a deployment target in Amazon ECS and how it takes away undifferentiated heavy lifting of operating host instances and allows your development teams to focus on their applications to bring value to their customers. We will also show how Datadog takes advantage of features in Fargate, such as accessing Task Metadata to provide you with insight into your containerized workloads without the burden of running your own host infrastructure.
- Learn how 99designs used AWS Fargate to manage their containerized application
- Learn how to use Task Metadata in AWS Fargate
- Learn how you can easily migrate to AWS Fargate
Who Should Attend?
Developers, IT Managers, Infrastructure Engineers
- Erin McGill, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Waldo Grunenwald, Evangelist, Datadog
- Robert McNeil, Sr. Engineer, 99designs
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.