Broadcast Date: May 29, 2019
Industrial organizations are constantly looking for ways to modernize and transform their manufacturing processes and operations at scale. Edge computing, with the added ability to deploy machine learning models on connected assets at the manufacturing source, is enabling organizations to actualize the benefits of Industry 4.0. In this tech talk, we will discuss the dominant trends that intersect Industrial IoT (IIoT) applications and edge computing with an emphasis on how AWS IoT edge services combined with distributed machine learning frameworks can help analyze and act on manufacturing data to derive more meaningful insights. We will also feature a solution demonstration from our partner, STMicroelectronics, which showcases predictive maintenance and condition monitoring as one of several use case examples that harnesses the power of the cloud and machine learning at the edge.
- Learn which Industrial IoT (IIoT) use cases and applications can benefit from edge computing paired with machine learning
- Become familiar with AWS IoT edge services and software, such as AWS IoT Greengrass and Amazon FreeRTOS
- See how AWS IoT edge services and partner solutions can be used to solve for real-world applications such as predictive maintenance and condition monitoring
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Technical Decision Makers
- Ian Perez Ponce, IoT Business Development, AWS
- Stephen Gallagher, Sr. Systems Engineer, Vantage Power
- Markus Mayr, Product Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.