Broadcast Date: February 18, 2020
The exponential growth of data worldwide has made managing backups more difficult than ever before. Traditional backup methods such as tape libraries cannot quickly scale to this growth, while maintaining secondary standby sites can be prohibitively expensive. AWS offers the most robust storage services and data-transfer methods that allow you to build solutions that protect your data cost-effectively with unmatched durability and security. Join us to learn how to create an enterprise backup and restore plan using AWS storage services and AWS backup partners.
- Learn about the various backup and restore solutions from AWS experts
- Learn which AWS storage services best fit your needs
- Learn how to build a plan to protect your data using AWS solutions
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Administrators, APN Consulting Partners
- Josh Mello, Senior BDM Storage, AWS
- Girish Chanchlani, Senior Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.