Broadcast Date: June 20, 2019
Customers are interested in building in digital models to replicate and control the condition and actions of physical machines. In this tech talk, you will learn how to create a "digital asset". Using a 3D printed conveyor belt, you will learn how to create a digital copy of the machine inside Amazon Sumerian, and using AWS IoT, create and simulate animations and alerts, control physical actions, and create diagnostic instructions.
- Learn how to import and animate digital assets of a physical machine inside Amazon Sumerian
- Learn how to create a bi-directional control system using AWS IoT and Amazon Sumerian
- Learn how to show alerts and troubleshoot walk-throughs in Sumerian based on anomalies and failures on physical machines
Who Should Attend?
IT Decision Makers, Developers, IT Field Technicians
- Tim Wilson, Technical Briefing Architect, AWS
- Jake Smeester, Technical Content Developer, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.