Broadcast Date: June 17, 2019
AWS Security Hub provides you with a comprehensive view of your security state within AWS and helps you with continuous compliance checks. In this tech talk, you will learn how with Security Hub, you can run automated, continuous account-level configuration, and compliance checks based on industry standards and best practices, such as the Center for Internet Security (CIS) AWS Foundations. Get a deep dive on the Security Hub findings as a result of running continuous compliance checks and learn how to enable automated remediation workflows to take action on detected compliance issues.
- Learn how with AWS Security Hub, you can run automated, continuous account-level configuration, and compliance checks
- Understand how AWS Security Hub findings help you identify specific accounts and resources that require attention
- Learn how to enable automated remediation workflows to take action on detected compliance issues
Who Should Attend?
CISO, Compliance Officer, Cloud Security Engineer, Security Operations Center (SecOps) teams, SecOps Manager, Director Information Security, Security Practitioners, DevSecOps, Cloud Architects
- Ely Kahn, Principal Product Manager, AWS
- Rima Tanash, Security Engineer, AWS
- Ryan Cote, Security Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.