Broadcast Date: April 1, 2020
This tech talk is for game developers wanting to utilize containers to maximize the investment of their compute choice to operate game backends and services. We will cover multiple use cases for when and where to use containers and what the options are to run containers on AWS, including Amazon EC2, Amazon EKS, Amazon Fargate, Amazon ECS. We will focus on game backends, how to create surrounding services to support your game with containers, continuous integration and deployment strategies, additional tooling to help scale an environment, and cost saving strategies.
- Establish why game developers should care about containers
- Learn what your options are for running containers on AWS
- Learn what are cost savings strategies when using containers, as well as additional tools that can help you run and operate your system at scale
Who Should Attend?
Game developers that are interested in learning how containers can help scale and maximize their investment of cloud resources.
- Daniel Whitehead, Solutions Architect, AWS
- Juho Jantunen, Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.