Broadcast Date: 21 April, 2020
The data that we need to build a smarter world will come from the billions of devices in homes, factories, oil wells, hospitals, cars, and thousands of other places. Most of the nodes for data collection will be small, microcontroller-based devices, but building these constrained devices often comes with numerous security and connectivity challenges. In this tech talk, we’ll demonstrate how to get started with FreeRTOS, a open source, real-time operating system for microcontrollers that makes small, low-power edge devices easy to program, deploy, secure, connect, and manage. In this tech talk, learn about the latest with FreeRTOS so you can securely connect devices to cloud services or to more powerful edge devices running AWS IoT Greengrass.
- Understand how FreeRTOS makes small, low-power edge devices easy to program, deploy, secure, connect, and manage
- Learn what's new with FreeRTOS
- Discover how you can quickly get started with FreeRTOS to build IoT applications
Who Should Attend?
IoT Developers, Embedded Developers, IoT Architects
- Dan Noal, Principal Product Manager, AWS
- Tanmoy Sen, Sr. PMT, IoT Device Software, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.