Broadcast Date: September 22, 2020
AWS Outposts offers customers the same AWS infrastructure, services, and tools to add capacity from a broad mix of compute, and storage capacity for customers who need to run their applications in their data center. Often, customers want to build a highly available and resilient architecture to run their production workloads that can provide quick failover and fast recovery using the capacity available in their Outposts. At the same time, they want to monitor their Outpost capacity utilization and plan when to add more. In this tech talk, you will learn the best practices for choosing the right capacity to run your production workloads. You will also familiarize yourself with monitoring the health and capacity utilization, setting alarms, and notifications for your Outposts using AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, and Amazon VPC Flow logs.
- Gain a solid understanding of the best practices while planning your compute and storage capacity
- Learn about the different ways to manage your Outposts capacity
- Get insights on how to monitor your Outposts, set alarms and get notified using AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail and Amazon VPC Flow logs
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, IT Admins, Network Admins, IT Managers, Solution Architects, IT Operations
- Shivansh Chaudhary, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Kishore Inampudi, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.