Broadcast Date: April 30, 2019
Many organizations understand that cloud computing positively impacts their business in the areas of staff productivity, operational resilience, business agility, and cost savings. However, many customers find themselves having a difficult time quantifying these areas when developing a business case for cloud. Join us as we introduce these areas of value, define total cost ownership, and drill into how to quantify for cost savings. We will demonstrate how TSO Logic’s software solution can be used to quantify real-world costs and utilization of current on-premises resources, identify projected AWS costs, and find the most cost-effective Windows licensing strategy to help you as you build your value-based business case.
- Explore the areas of value that should be accounted for when developing a business case for cloud
- Identify the cost components to be considered when quantifying total cost of ownership
- Understand how to leverage TSO Logic to quantify real-world costs and utilization of current on-premises resources, identify projected AWS costs, and find the most cost-effective Windows licensing strategy
Who Should Attend?
IT Finance, System Architects, System Administrators, Enterprise Developers
- Niraj Zaveri, Business Development Manager, Cloud Economics, AWS
- Gabriel Wiebe, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.