Broadcast Date: April 30, 2019
Consumer device manufacturers are looking to build smarter products and bring them to market quickly. Edge computing is pushing the envelope of what is possible, including improving home security, home networking, and voice-controlled devices. In this tech talk, we will discuss the future of the connected home at the edge and how AWS IoT edge services are driving this industry. We’ll also feature a customer use case describing the Smart Cradle from Cradlewise using AWS IoT Greengrass and a partner implementation from NXP.
- Learn how edge computing and services can create smarter homes
- Explore AWS IoT software and services, such as Amazon FreeRTOS and AWS IoT Greengrass
- Discover how AWS customers are using AWS IoT services to create connected home products
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Technical Decision Makers
- Ian Perez Ponce, AWS IoT Business Development, AWS
- Bharath Patil, CTO, Cradlewise
- Jerome Schang, Global Business Development, Edge Computing, NXP
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.