Broadcast Date: April 19, 2021
Developers are breaking up complex applications into smaller pieces, looking for the best tool to solve each problem. AWS helps developers build these cloud-native modern applications with the broadest selection of purpose-built databases, offering scale, performance, and manageability. In this tech talk, we’ll focus on Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Keyspaces (for Apache Cassandra) – serverless, non-relational databases offering elastic scalability, pay-as-you-go billing, tunable consistency, durability, and availability to help you meet the demands of your most mission-critical business requirements. We’ll also dive deep into fundamental data topics such as schema, denormalization, concurrency control, access control, and the importance of interface choices.
- Learn about the foundation of modern application architecture
- Understand the benefits of using a purpose-built database as part of your application development
- See how to choose among AWS databases to help you move forward, faster
Who Should Attend?
Developers, DBAs, Solution Architects, DevOps Engineers, IT Managers, System Admins
- Pete Naylor, Sr. Tech Product Manager, AWS
- Gautham Shanmugam, WW DynamoDB GTM Specialist, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.