Broadcast Date: On-Demand
Healthcare and life sciences organizations generate large volumes of clinical data from high throughput genomics sequencers and other clinical devices. These organizations want to cost-effectively and centrally store data in order for applications in distributed locations to access the data for content management, analytics, or processing. Traditional on-premises storage arrays make it challenging to access files from distributed locations and to scale capacity as needed. AWS Storage Gateway’s File Gateway gives you on-premises access to virtually unlimited cloud storage for this data. Healthcare workflows require multiple steps to analyze and process these large volumes of data. In this tech talk, learn how File Gateway helps move valuable data to the cloud to help clinicians and researchers make quicker, more informed decisions about treatments and research projects.
- Learn how healthcare and life sciences customers are using AWS
- Learn how you can use AWS Storage Gateway for your clinical workflows
- Learn how Gritstone Oncology and Bristol Myers Squibb are using File Gateway for core healthcare and life sciences workflows
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Administrators, IoT Developers, APN Consulting Partners
- Stephen Litster, HPC HCLS Lead GTM, AWS
- Michael Leonard, File Gateway Product Manager, AWS
- Michael Kroell, Associate Director of Cloud Engineering, Gritstone Oncology
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit: