Broadcast Date: January 22, 2020
Learn how Amazon Connect customers are enabling their cloud contact center and Salesforce Service Cloud experiences today with capabilities such as voice, call transcription, speech analytics, and fraud detection. We will explore how it's possible to quickly integrate your CRM and cloud contact center, leveraging serverless access of your CRM data and adding natural-language capabilities such as user sentiment and conversational intent. We show you how Amazon Connect coupled with AWS Lambda, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Kinesis, and Salesforce CRM solution will supercharge your customer and agent experiences. The future of the intelligent contact center is emerging with the global strategic partnership between Amazon Connect and Salesforce.
- Learn how Amazon Connect and Salesforce can work to deliver truly omnichannel customer experiences
- Understand how customers are adopting Amazon Connect and Salesforce Service Cloud in their companies
- See a demo of the Amazon Connect CTI Adapter for Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Contact Center Managers, IT Managers, Developers, Software Engineers, Users of Amazon Connect
- Marc Rudkowski, Principal Product Manager, AWS
- Randy Hand, Principal BDM, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.