Broadcast Date: March 23, 2020
Want to eliminate the heavy lifting of setting up infrastructure and deploying containerized applications to multiple environments? The new ECS CLI is an interactive tool that sets up all required infrastructure and AWS resources when deploying a containerized application. This allows you to truly focus on application development while the CLI handles the nuances of how AWS services integrate and all the steps required to deploy a container to the cloud, including Docker builds, task definitions, CI/CD pipelines, and more. In this demo heavy session, we will use the new ECS CLI to build, deploy, and manage your containerized applications with a simple, well-organized set of commands that sets up multiple environments with AWS best practices by default.
- Deploy a DockerFile to a public endpoint with a single command using Amazon ECS and AWS Fargate
- Deploy your application to multiple environments
- Deliver your application with a CI/CD pipeline
Who Should Attend?
Customers interested in ECS, Developers, Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers
- David Killmon, Sr. Software Dev Engineer, AWS
- Efe Karakus, Software Engineer, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.