Broadcast Date: February 28, 2019
Join the Amazon Sumerian team to learn how to build real-world augmented reality, virtual reality and 3D applications. In this tech talk, Lane Daughtry, Sr. Design Technologist, and Jake Smeester, Content Creative Specialist, demo the creation and functionality of "Bash Royale" - the first multiplayer game created with Amazon Sumerian. Bash Royale utilizes and integrates other AWS services such as AWS IoT and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Learn how to build real-world 3D applications
- View a live demo of the creation and functionality of "Bash Royale" - the first multiplayer game created with Amazon Sumerian
- Get a deep dive on Amazon Sumerian
Who Should Attend?
Web Developers, Mobile Developers, Game Developers, Creative Directors, Advertising Executives
- Jake Smeester, Content Creative Specialist, AWS
- Lane Daughtry, Senior Design Technologist, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.