Broadcast Date: March 26, 2020
Globally each year, tens of billions of dollars are lost to online fraud. Companies conducting business online are especially prone to attacks from bad actors who often exploit different tactics, such as creating fake accounts and making payments with stolen credit cards. Amazon Fraud Detector overcomes these challenges by using your data, machine learning (ML), and more than 20 years of fraud detection expertise to automatically identify potentially fraudulent online activity, allowing you to catch fraud faster. In this tech talk, we will provide a deep dive into Amazon Fraud Detector, its use cases in your business, and how to quickly get started.
- Learn how Amazon Fraud Detectors is helping customers today
- Learn about what are the minimum data sets you need to get start building models
- Learn how to get started using simple API integration
Who Should Attend?
Chief Digital Officer (CDO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), VP of IT, VP of Fraud/ Loss Prevention/ Risk Management, VP of e-Commerce, VP of Finance/ Treasury, VP of Payment Products, CIO
- Will Collins, Senior BDM, AWS
- Nick Tostenrude, Senior Manager, Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.