Broadcast Date: February 20, 2020
In this tech talk, we will cover key automation options for creating, managing, and optimizing your Amazon End User Compute Services at scale. Amazon End User Compute services include Amazon AppStream 2.0, Amazon WorkDocs, and Amazon WorkSpaces managed services. Using best practice customer examples, we will discuss topics including environment optimization, application deployment and patch life cycles, integration with joiners and leavers programs, monitoring and migration using Cloud Formation, Amazon SDK Scripting, and third party tools.
- Understand best practices for initial deployments of Amazon AppStream 2.0, WorkDocs, and WorkSpaces
- Understand best practices for scaled deployments of Amazon AppStream 2.0, WorkDocs, and WorkSpaces
- Understand best practices for ongoing maintenance and optimization of Amazon AppStream 2.0, WorkDocs, and WorkSpaces
Who Should Attend?
IT managers, administrators and security professionals involved in end user computing
- Andrew Wood, Specialist Solutions Architect, EUC, AWS
- Greg Lavigne, Specialist Solutions Architect, EUC, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.