Broadcast Date: September 30, 2019
Software architecture, development, and operations patterns are changing with the increasing popularity of containers and related toolchains. In this tech talk, you'll learn how to use third-party container products from AWS Marketplace to deploy your applications on Amazon Container Services such as Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), and AWS Fargate. You’ll also see how to find the right container product in AWS Marketplace or directly through the Amazon ECS Console.
- Learn how to deploy third-party container products from AWS Marketplace
- Understand the variety of pricing types available for third-party container products, including free, BYOL, and pay-as-you-go
- Learn to use AWS Marketplace or the Amazon ECS Console to find third-party container products
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Software Engineers, IT, Cloud Engineers
- KC Li, Sr. Product Manager, AWS Marketplace
- Nathan Taber, Sr. Product Manager, Amazon EKS
- Violeta Ilieva, Software Development Engineer, AWS Marketplace
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.