Broadcast Date: March 27, 2020
As the scale of data and demand for insights continues to accelerate it is critical that you choose a cloud data warehouse built for fast, cost effective analytics. When Amazon Redshift was released it changed the economics of data warehousing. Since then, we've continued to innovate on behalf of our customers to offer the fastest data warehouse at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Amazon Redshift is part of a complete portfolio of AWS analytics services that will enable you to scale and quickly deliver insights across your organization. Join this 200-level Tech Talk to learn more about tools that make it easy to migrate to the cloud for analytics, and how to maximize the benefits of AWS.
- Learn about the benefits of cloud data warehouses and Amazon Redshift vs. on-premises data warehouses
- Understand how to prepare and plan for a migration
- See a demo of the tools available to make it quick and easy
Who Should Attend?
IT leaders and implementers running on-premises data warehouse solutions interested in moving to the cloud
- Dilip Kikla, Global Business Development Manager, AWS
- Matt Scaer, Principal Data Warehouse Specialist, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.