Broadcast Date: October 2, 2019
Enterprises want to adopt AWS at scale, but their teams often lack the skills and experience needed to make the move. AWS Managed Services (AMS) operates AWS on your behalf providing a secure and compliant Landing Zone, an enterprise operating model "out-of-the-box", day-to-day infrastructure management, security and compliance control, and cost optimization. In this tech talk, we'll show you how AMS accelerates your migration to AWS, reduces your operating costs, improves security and compliance, and enables you to focus on your differentiating business priorities.
- Understand how to properly plan for operating your cloud infrastructure post migration
- Learn how AMS extends your security perimeter to the cloud, including Active Directory integration and compliance certification mapping
- Learn how AMS lowers the cost of operating AWS
Who Should Attend?
IT Leader, IT Executive, IT Professional, DevOps, Cloud Architect
- Michael Eshoo, Sr. Manager, Technical Program Management, AWS Managed Services
- Tres Swann, Principal BDM, AWS Managed Services
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.