APIs (application programming interfaces) are sets of code that enable data transmission and shared digital services between disparate software products. In healthcare today, they are already playing a vital role in helping solve long-standing, even once intractable challenges. However, adoption has been inconsistent, and concerns remain. This ebook highlights the results of a research study commissioned by Change Healthcare and offers key highlights and take-aways on how APIs are emerging as the backbone of the digital health economy and will tip the balance to become mission-critical for healthcare by 2023.
Read this eBook to:
- Understand the overall industry picture of current and future API use for healthcare tech vendors, payors, and providers
- Learn why APIs are essential in advancing healthcare
- Discover how AWS Marketplace and Change Healthcare can help accelerate innovation
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.