Broadcast Date: February 26, 2020
AWS Outposts enables the use of AWS infrastructure and services on customer premises, making "cloud everywhere" a reality for AWS customers. By enabling faster new service delivery, business scaling, and greater operational flexibility, AWS Outposts will be a catalyst in the modernization of infrastructure across many customer premises locations. Attend this tech talk hosted by AWS and IDC analysts Deepak Mohan and Richard L Villars to learn more about how AWS Outposts will drive this next stage of cloud driven innovation on premises.
- Learn about common use cases for AWS Outposts
- Learn how AWS Outposts helps drive cloud like innovation in your on-premises locations
- Learn how you can get started
Who Should Attend?
IT Decision Makers, Cloud Architects, Solution Architects
- Rob Chen, Head of Infrastructure Solutions Marketing, AWS
- Deepak Mohan, IDC; Richard L Villars, IDC
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.