August 24, 2022 | 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM PT
Level 300 | Virtual Workshop
Engineered with enterprise JSON workloads in mind, Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility) is a scalable, highly durable, and fully managed database service for operating mission-critical MongoDB and JSON workloads. This workshop will provide both educational content and expert-led labs focused on Amazon DocumentDB best practices. During the educational content we will cover key use cases, differentiators, and how Amazon DocumentDB Global Clusters provides disaster recovery from region-wide outages and enables low-latency global reads. During the lab portion of the event, you will gain hands-on experience getting started with Amazon DocumentDB and how to set up Global Clusters.
- Receive an introduction to Amazon DocumentDB including why document databases, use cases, the differences between DocumentDB and traditional databases, and the challenges scaling traditional databases.
- Gain hands-on experience getting started with Amazon DocumentDB during our introductory lab.
- Gain hands-on experience running globally distributed applications during our Global Clusters lab.
Who Should Attend?
Technical managers, Development Teams, Engineers, and Architects who are eager to learn how to deploy, migrate, and scale database workloads with Amazon DocumentDB.
- Douglas Bonser, Sr. DocumentDB Specialist SA, AWS
- Jason Plank, Sr. WW GTM Specialist, AWS
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the virtual workshop
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.