August 28 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT
Level 200 | Solutions Best Practices
Amazon Kendra provides highly accurate and easy to use enterprise search powered by machine learning. Co-hosted by Persistent, this tech talk will provide a high level overview of cognitive search, why it's important, and what it can do for your customers and employees. We will dive deep on how Amazon Kendra delivers powerful natural language search capabilities to your websites and applications so your end users can more easily find the information they need within the vast amount of content spread across your company.
- Learn about cognitive search powered by machine learning
- Understand how cognitive search is transforming the enterprise
- Learn how to increase employee productivity and delight customers with Amazon Kendra
Who Should Attend?
Technical Decision Makers
- Udi Hershkovich, Principal AI/ML Go to Market Specialist, AWS
- Swapnil Paranjpe, Sr. Director – Data, AI & ML, Persistent Systems
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.