October 30 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT
Level 200 | Service How To
With the availability of 3D application development tools, such as Amazon Sumerian, customers are using 3D to simulate real-world situations and environments. In this tech talk, we will be looking at the latest feature release with Amazon Sumerian, the physics system. The Sumerian physics system is now using PhysX, which enables customers to create lifelike experiences using physics, colliders, and gravity simulation. We will look at how different systems operate and how this update will help customers develop more robust experiences.
- Understand how a physics system works in 3D applications
- Dive into various production systems
- Learn how this latest update is valuable to customers
Who Should Attend?
IT Decision Makers, Developers, IT Field Technicians
- Runping Wang, Software Development Engineer - Amazon Sumerian, AWS
- Jake Smeester, Technical Content Developer - Amazon Sumerian, AWS
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.