October 24 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT
Level 200 | Service Intro
In this tech talk, guest speaker Jeffrey Hammond discusses findings from a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Amazon Web Services to understand why software vendors choose to stream their desktop applications. We also discuss why customers such as SolidWorks, MathWorks, and Multiview do so with Amazon AppStream 2.0. And, walk through an overview of Amazon AppStream 2.0 to show you how to get started.
- Learn why software vendors are choosing application streaming
- Learn how application streaming lets you deliver desktop apps as SaaS
- Lean how to get started streaming your own applications
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Product Managers
- Vinothkumar Narasimhan, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Jeffrey Hammond, Forrester Consulting
- Morgan Steele, Forrester Consulting
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.