June 25 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT
Level 300 | Solutions Best Practices
A scalable and cost-effective Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) infrastructure enables enterprise developers to release new features and bug fixes quickly and safely without manually triggering any deployment scripts. CI/CD workloads are fault-tolerant and built to take advantage of the cost savings offered by Amazon EC2 Spot Instances. In this tech talk, we will show you how to run CloudBees Core on EKS while also demonstrating architectural best practices like auto scaling, segregation of agent workloads, and Kubernetes-native integration with Spot Instances. We will also show you how to run your continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) solution based on Jenkins using CloudBees Core on Amazon EKS. We will demonstrate architectural best practices like automic scaling, segregation of agent workloads, and Kubernetes-native integration with Amazon EC2 Spot Instances.
- Learn how to launch CD pipelines in the AWS cloud with EC2 Spot Instances
- Learn how to use multi-instance EC2 Auto Scaling Groups with a Kubernetes-specific architectural style for continous delivery
- Understand the benefits and cost-saving potential of using Amazon EC2 Spot Instances
Who Should Attend?
Developers, DevOps, Engineers, and Technical Professionals in all industries
- Chad Schmutzer, Principal Developer Advocate, AWS
- David B. Schott, Sr. Business Development Engineer, CloudBees
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.