February 26 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PT
Level 300 | Office Hours
Wallace and Orion are back! Their session "Cloud Ops Engineer: A Day in the Life" was one of the highest rated sessions at AWS re:Invent 2018 and now the self-proclaimed "cloud ops geeks" are going to answer your questions in this Office Hours tech talk. Wallace and Orion work on massive hybrid cloud environments for some of the biggest AWS enterprise customers so they're ready to tackle your toughest, most complex issues. If you operate workloads in AWS you deal with issues that span the entire platform and many different AWS services - that's what this tech talk is all about. Submit your most interesting question and we promise to answer it, even if we don't have time for it in the webinar. The person who submits the most challenging question will be invited to ask Wallace and Orion live on the tech talk! DISCLAIMER: Wallace and Orion don't like hype and they didn't like this promotional copy. They just like helping customers.
- How do I get my log aggregation to work across different VPCs without exposing it on a public IP address?
- We want to use AWS Auto Scaling for its automatic deployment/regeneration, but I have custom scaling logic that is not supported. What's the best way to make this work?
- We use VLANs and route tables as network controls, and as part of a migration to AWS, there are no analogues. How should we manage our network controls?
Who Should Attend?
IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, DevOps Teams and anyone responsible for keeping things running will benefit from this scenario-based learning
- Orion Bijleveld, Cloud Ops Engineer, AWS
- Wallace Simpson, Cloud Ops Program Manager, AWS
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.