Broadcast Date: May 31, 2019
Amazon Managed Blockchain is a fully managed service that makes it easy to create and manage scalable blockchain networks using the popular open source framework Hyperledger Fabric. Join us for AWS Office Hours, where you have the opportunity to ask AWS experts about anything on Amazon Managed Blockchain - from how a blockchain is different than databases, use cases for Hyperledger Fabric framework, to any specific questions regarding our features or functionality.
- Why use Amazon Managed Blockchain, a fully managed service over hosting your own Hyperledger Fabric network?
- What is the architecture of Hyperledger Fabric and how do transactions get committed on the network?
- How do I port my existing Hyperledger Fabric chaincode to Amazon Managed Blockchain?
Who Should Attend?
Developers, DBAs and IT Architects, and Senior IT Decision Makers
- Jonathan Fritz, Principal Product Manager, AWS
- Chirag Dhull, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, AWS
- Shruthi Rao, Business Development Mgr, AWS
- Jon Shapiro-Ward, Sr. Solution Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.