Broadcast Date: November 16, 2018
You have deployed Amazon GuardDuty and now you're wondering how to take your threat detection to the next level. Join us live with two Amazon GuardDuty experts here to answer your questions. In this tech talk, we'll answer questions, such as “How do I automate responses to threat findings? How do I set up master-member across regional account? What’s the best way to aggregate findings into S3 buckets?”
Join us at our virtual office hours where you have the opportunity to ask a panel of security pros questions in advance and hear them answered live.
- How do I simplify, optimize, and derive value from your GuardDuty deployment?
- What are some of the best practices to operationalize Amazon GuardDuty?
- How do I create filtering and auto-archive rules? How do I aggregate findings into S3 buckets?
Who Should Attend?
Any potential or current Amazon GuardDuty customers
- Ryan Holland, Principal, Industry Specialist, AWS
- Nathan Case, Sr. Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.