Broadcast Date: September 30, 2019
Just getting started with Amazon CloudFront and [email protected]? Get your answers directly from our experts during this AWS Office Hours session. Learn what a content delivery network (CDN) such as Amazon CloudFront is and how it works. Find out about the benefits it provides, common challenges, how it performs, recently released features, and examples of how customers are using CloudFront. You will also learn about re-customizing content delivery through [email protected] - a serverless compute service that lets you execute functions to customize the content delivered through CloudFront. Lastly, you will learn about best practices.
- How do I accelerate both my static and dynamic content on AWS?
- How can I secure my content on AWS at the Edge?
- What are some best practices for Amazon CloudFront?
Who Should Attend?
IT Decision Makers, Web Developers, App Developers
- Woodrow Arrington, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- David Brown, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.