Broadcast Date: August 24, 2020
Smart cameras in the home are no longer reserved for security solutions. Now, consumers can buy camera-enabled smart fridges that allow them to check its contents from a mobile app, baby monitors with cameras that use machine learning models to detect risks with an infant’s breathing patterns, and many other smart home devices that have not traditionally included cameras. In this tech talk, we’ll discuss how you can simplify the development and management of connected cameras and video streaming solutions for smart home use cases, such as home security systems, video doorbells, camera-enabled appliances such as smart fridges or ovens, in-home monitoring devices like baby and pet monitors, and more.
- Learn how customers today use AWS IoT and Amazon Kinesis to reliably manage millions of cameras and deliver valuable products and experiences for their consumers
- Understand how you can use AWS IoT services to securely provision your camera devices, connect them to the cloud, and manage them over time
- Learn how you can use Amazon Kinesis Video Streams to capture video data from millions of camera IoT devices, and easily and securely stream video from your connected devices to other AWS services
Who Should Attend?
IoT Architects, IoT technical leads, technical managers, embedded developers, smart home device makers, camera OEMs
- Girish Sood, Sr. Product Manager, AWS Kinesis
- Bryan Neff, Sr. WorldWide Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS Kinesis Video Streams
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.