Broadcast Date: September 21, 2020
During a security issue, answers are needed quickly. This often starts with evidence collection and log correlation. Companies generally have runbooks and standard operating procedures to respond to security issues, but this process tends to be manual, time consuming, and prone to human error. Goldman Sachs has automated an event-driven cloud response solution that uses AWS native services to successfully collect disk and memory evidence from Amazon EC2 instances. The solution uses AWS security services Amazon GuardDuty and AWS Security Hub. It also leverages a variety of services such as AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions, and AWS Systems Manager (SSM). In this tech talk, we will provide an overview of Goldman Sachs' environment and a deep dive on how we built automation for digital forensics using AWS native services.
- Learn how Goldman Sachs enabled digital forensics automation using AWS services
- Understand how to use AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty, and other services in your environment
- Get a first-hand experience from leading financial customer of AWS
Who Should Attend?
CISO, Information Security Professionals, Security Operations Center (SOC) teams, Compliance Professionals, Director Information Security, Security Practitioners
- Logan Bair, Cloud Security Architect, AWS
- Ryan Tick, Goldman Sachs Bank USA
- Vaishnav Murthy, Goldman Sachs Bank USA
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.