Broadcast Date: February 20, 2020
Generative AI is one of the biggest recent advancements in artificial intelligence technology because of its ability to create something new. It opens the door to an entire world of possibilities for human and computer creativity, with practical applications emerging across industries, from turning sketches into images for accelerated product development, to improving computer-aided design of complex objects. Until now, developers interested in growing skills in this area haven’t had an easy way to get started. Developers, regardless of their background in ML or music, can get started with Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs). This Generative AI technique pits two different neural networks against each other to produce new and original digital works based on sample inputs. With AWS DeepComposer, you can train and optimize GAN models to create original music.. You are also introduced to concepts that you can use in Amazon SageMaker to do even more with generative AI. Developers, make some noise!
- Explore the pre-trained sample models available in the AWS DeepComposer console, to create original and inspiring music
- Tweak the model hyperparameters such as tune and tempo in the AWS DeepComposer console or for advanced learning build your own custom GAN architecture with Amazon SageMaker
- Get creative and customize your AI-generated music using your favorite Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), and upload your finished AI-generated compositions directly from AWS DeepComposer into SoundCloud to share your tracks with the world
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Data Scientists, and ML Enthusiasts
- Jyothi Nookula, Senior PMT, DeepCam, AWS
- Rahul Suresh, Software Development Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.