This session provides an in-depth and hands-on introduction to Amazon DynamoDB and how it is leveraged in building a serverless architecture. The course talks about core DynamoDB components and how-to setup and access them in creating a serverless application. You will also learn about several DynamoDB features, best practices and how this NoSQL service is beneficial in comparison to SQL solutions.
When: Friday, February 26, 2021 | 10 AM IST
Length: 2 hours
• Build Serverless Architecture using DynamoDB and other AWS services
• Use DynamoDB features to provide serverless solutions
• Setup and access Amazon DynamoDB
• Design and architect a serverless application
• Differentiate SQL from NoSQL database systems
• Migrate from existing RDMS to Amazon DynamoDB
• Monitor its performance using CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudWatch Logs, etc.
Who Should Attend?
• Individuals interested in understanding the fundamentals of Amazon DynamoDB
• Individuals interested in building serverless architecture using Amazon DynamoDB
• Solutions Architects, Developers and System administrators