This introductory course is designed for technical and nontechnical learners who are unfamiliar with blockchain and interested in how this technology can solve business problems. The course covers core blockchain concepts, benefits, and potential hurdles. The course also provides real-world examples of how businesses have implemented blockchain to solve a business need.
When: Monday, February 15, 2021 | 9:30 AM IST
Length: 90 minutes
• List blockchain core concepts
• Compare and contrast blockchain and other similar technologies as databases and ledgers
• Explain the benefits of blockchain in solving business problems
• State examples of blockchain technology applied in various industries
• Recognize the challenges in establishing blockchain
• Describe the basics concepts, functionality, and benefits of Amazon Managed Blockchain
Who Should Attend?
• Application developers responsible for implementing blockchain applications that meet the required business and technical specifications
• Solutions architects responsible for designing blockchain applications that follow open standards and best practices for architecture design, performance, reliability, and security
• Business leaders responsible for evaluating and approving blockchain initiatives at their organizations
• DevOps engineers responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining the cloud infrastructure that powers the blockchain applications